Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A day with Bacon 052608

BACON(we named it), who was found at the corner of our front apt and drinking the mud water in the mid of night. We kept him for a night since we do not know where he lives and obviously, he is too cute to let go. You wouldn't believe what had happened while his staying over the night. He was having insane and severe diarrhea which was so smelly and disgusting to wake us up in the mid of night n very early morning. Jeremy n I got up twice only for cleaning up his SHITS yew... Next day, we do not see any post neither in our neighborhood nor internet and we took him out w/ us to Travis n Andrea's house to hang out. All of our friends love n adore him so much and he definitely brings us so much fun together as well. Later the night, we were taking him a walk for poo-poo n pee-pee; all the sudden, he stopped at one of our neighbors' house and my six sences tells me straightly, it might be the one and I gave a shot to ring the bell. He was right n this is his home n the owner was devastated looking for him the whole day. He was so happy after he got home n we all had a good time with him, except the diarrhea part. THANKS FOR BRINGING THE JOY TO US n WE WILL MISS YOU, BACON =)
Do ya like my new collar n leash in teal?

This guy, Jer who loves me to death.
Wut r u looking at, people
It felt awesome while Jen was scratching my head, thanks Jennifer Y.
Getting suntan, nice
Andrea n Jennifer were taking pic with me, but i don't give a shit about it :P

No comments: